4 October 2012

In the company of a lion

A couple of days ago I posted about our spring garden, having taken many photos for you. What I didn't mention was what good company I had! He was a bit challenging at times, straying over the plants I was trying to photograph.


Regardless, I love the company of my grey lion. His luxurious fur goes well with firewood, stacked away for future winter warmth, which he will soak in as he lies in front of the woodburner. I photographed it because I love the colour of this fresh rimu (terrible to burn it, I know, but the tree had been hacked down before we discovered it). It adds character to our garden, I think.



Lion cat



1 comment :

  1. You would sware this was Tinkerbelle! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...