6 March 2013

Going grey

I keep getting surprised when people say my hair is a similar colour to my daughter's. Only people who have known me a long time know that I'm really a darkie. I've just had to have some camouflage put in it to hide the grey.

Anna with particularly straggly hair the other
day, but you get the idea.
My boy has what was my true hair colour.
You can see my current hair colour here (and yes I still use baking soda to wash it, but I haven't kept up the vinegar conditioner - I use proper conditioner again).

The other day I noticed that I'm not the only one. My favourite hen, a black Orpington who's about three years old now, is looking particularly distinguished around the face.


Ah, she's a beauty, really.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...