2 January 2013

Red summer

My pretties,
Excuse my unannounced absence. I have, of course, been having a little Christmas/summer holiday!

I've been thinking about what to write for you, and how inspiring a new year is. In the meantime, while I gather myself together (i.e. unpack bags, find new homes for Christmas presents, tackle nasty garden pests that have taken up residence), here is a bit of what I've loved most.

Who knows where this was taken from?
(leave a comment)
There is much more to come.

3 comments :

  1. Have missed you! Is this Raglan?? We need a little bit more of a clue. Hope Anna is feeling better. We did cushion sewing instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mount Maunganui! My favourite place on Earth.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...