14 November 2012

Difficult-time gifts

We've received gifts of roses and home baking to help us recover from the time in hospital. Oh how lovely such things are - they are rare these days, but they still matter, and mean more than ever!



I admit to having become a bit lazy about doing such good turns, but I resolve here and now to always take a little something to friends and neighbours who are having a rough time.

The hospital stay certainly took it out of me. Not only did I feel exhausted, but I kept forgetting things, and operated through an extremely foggy mind. Stress and lack of sleep certainly take their toll on the brain. Only yesterday - three days after we came home - did I feel my spark return. 

It's good to be back.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...